Re: Slightly O/T: Phantom Of The Opera - Rick Wakeman
Posted by: BanzaiBoullion ()
Date: February 18, 2013 03:03AM

Hello,

To answer your question. NO, Rick Wakeman's "The Phantom Of The Opera" IS NOT on DVD. It was ONLY released on VHS in the U.K. and the U.S.. Rick Wakeman WAS approached several years ago by the copyright holders to do a CD/DVD package. Unfortunately, Rick NEVER heard from them again. Check "Amazon" or "Ebay" for new or used VHS copies (Be careful which version you buy). Some sellers mislead the buyer with different VHS versions. In the U.S. it was released by "Video Treasures" which is now, "Anchor Bay/Starz! Entertainment". In the U.K., I believe it was released by "RTVideo". Also, try e-mailing "Kino Lorber" DVD. They recently released Giorgio Moroder's "Metropolis" on DVD and Blu-Ray. The score is in smiliar fashion as Rick Wakeman's "The Phantom Of The Opera". You never know, they might release it as they specialize in silent films, especially Lon Chaney films. I hope I helped you out in some way.

Take Care,

Jon Strausser

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Slightly O/T: Phantom Of The Opera - Rick Wakeman 227 nivjourney 01/20/2013 12:25PM
Re: Slightly O/T: Phantom Of The Opera - Rick Wakeman59 BanzaiBoullion 02/18/2013 03:03AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.