Robert Hart
Posted by: nivjourney ()
Date: December 28, 2012 07:06AM

Does anyone have any more information on the releases due next year?
Why the sudden burst of activity (not a knock, he's one of my favourite singers and has done nothing of note in far too long), who's involved in the albums?
I see his new solo album is done with Ged Rylands, and I have spoken with Ged on Facebook, and that all sounds very exciting.
I'm intrigued with this Diesel project?
I know that Jim Kirkpatrick and Robert toured with Bernie Marsden's Box O' Snakes this year, playing material from across Bernie's 40 year career, was hoping Bernie, Jim and Robert would get a band together.
I've also hoped for a long time that Robert, Dave Colwell, Rick Wills & Jimmy Copley would get a proper band together, write some new material and play a live set of Foreigner, Bad Company, Jones Gang and Robert/Dave solo material. They all work together so often and seem like good mates, i'm sure material and a live show would come together so naturally from them... not sure why that never happened, especially after the aborted Bad Company "reunion" with these guys (Paul got back in the fold, which stopped the Robert, Dave, Jaz and Simon version), and then when Jones Gang went down the pan...
So, if anyone has any info on the Diesel album or any news on Robert in any more detail than the Escape press release, please share :-)
Niv

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Robert Hart571 nivjourney 12/28/2012 07:06AM
speaking of Dave Colwell 231 2112 12/28/2012 07:55PM
Re: speaking of Dave Colwell 145 MSL 12/29/2012 07:46AM
Re: Robert Hart 206 Laurent 12/28/2012 07:59PM
Re: Robert Hart 182 nivjourney 12/28/2012 10:51PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.