O/T Attention anyone in Tasmania and mainland Oz
Posted by: Surfpunk ()
Date: December 21, 2012 08:55AM

Some of you may remember that earlier this year I embarked on a 100 mile journey by longboard to raise money for an autism charity. Well, I'll be posting the final total I raised for that on Christmas Eve, but that's not really what this post is about.

While I was busy doing 100 miles, my friend Chris White was doing 1000km through Holland on his board to raise money for the LIV Village AIDS charity in South Africa. In 2014 Chris' plan is to travel 2000km through Tasmania by longboard! Hell of a challenge, but knowing Chris, he's more than up to the task.

He's asked me to spread the word about his journey and his Facebook page to promote it.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Skaatsplank-Chronicles/268944176485797

Please help him out and go take a look and 'like'his page, wherever you live. But if you happen to live in Tasmania (Andrew) or mainland Oz (Gav) then,please keep an eye on his page as I'm sure he'll be very grateful of any help you can offer him in helping raise more awareness in the area.

Detail of my own LONG PUSH 2013 coming at the end of January too.

Cheers people.

Chris

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
O/T Attention anyone in Tasmania and mainland Oz264 Surfpunk 12/21/2012 08:55AM
Re: O/T Attention anyone in Tasmania and mainland Oz 154 Andrew 12/21/2012 11:17AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.