Me and Michelle
I'm Available
Backfire
Rescue Me
I'll Drink To You
Little Lady

============================================
Hey Everybody,

We have a new CD just in time for the holidays!

A great fan and friend of ours found a 2-record album of this concert on eBay. We weren't aware that this 2-record album existed. This CD is an unaltered live performance that was recorded June 17th, 1984 at Ritter Park in Huntington Beach, WV.

At this point in time we were on an extensive tour headlining, as well as, opening shows for Stevie Ray Vaughan and Huey Lewis and the News, etc... to promote our 6th album, White Knuckle Ride, with the break-out hit, Little Lady, that we performed on Solid Gold and MTV.

Holiday Specials
We've reduced the prices of all albums to $12.95 for the holiday season.

Join us on Facebook
We've created a Facebook page and would like to encourage you to "Like" us. We'll have more offerings to come in 2013.

Visit www.dukejupiter.com to purchase the new CD and join us on Facebook (while you're on our site).

Happy Holidays!
Duke Jupiter

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Duke Jupiter new live cd just in time for Christmas315 bridgeofsighs 12/11/2012 01:35PM
Re: Duke Jupiter new live cd just in time for Christmas 173 cabojuju 12/11/2012 03:00PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.