Sebastian Bach says Rachel Bolan is holding up Skid Row reunion
Posted by: Ken ()
Date: November 27, 2012 09:11AM

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3057&Itemid=42

On Dave "Snake" Sabo & Skid Row reunion/offers to play shows in Europe:

Bach says: "Well if you wanna know the truth. We (Skid Row) were offered. Two.....I never got any offers. Ever. Until last summer. Then two offers came in. Two shows in Europe. That were HUGE! We (Skid Row) got offered to play Sonisphere Ferstival in England. It was KISS, Skid Row & Faith No More. Another show too. Faith No More went on their website, and said "We're playing Sonisherr in England" and they printed the poster. And it had the Skid Row logo on it, underneath KISS."

Bach adds: "So, my manager says, "call these guys". So I called all of them. First I called Scotti (Hill) and I talked to him, for like 30 minutes. It was great. Great conversation. Amazing conversation. I've always known Rob (Affuso). And Snake and I...have always, we've never had a problem me & Snake. Maybe a little bit here and there. But nothing major. We've always got along really good. And then I called Rachel (Bolan) the bass player too and left two messages on his phone. And I heard back from everybody except for Rachel. So we didn't do the shows. That was last summer, and umm..(big sigh)"

Bach continues: "I saw Snake at the Loaded show. I saw Snake for the first time in 16 years. It was great. I was with my chick (Minnie). We talked. Hugged each other, And did a bunch of photos. He was totally cool. It was great. Just two days ago, I got the first text from Snake in 16 years. (laughter). The last time he text'd me, cell phones weren't invented. So, the last time Snake text'd me it came across my fax machine. Which is totally true. (more laughter)"

Eddie Trunk then asks: "Are things (with a Skid Row reunion) just in limbo you think?"

Bach says: "There is one dude, out of five, that doens't want to do it. It's so simple. That's what's hapening. I will always be the singer of Skid Row no matter what. There is no other guy."

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Sebastian Bach says Rachel Bolan is holding up Skid Row reunion607 Ken 11/27/2012 09:11AM
Re: Sebastian Bach says Rachel Bolan is holding up Skid Row reunion 347 Troy 11/27/2012 02:34PM
Re: Sebastian Bach says Rachel Bolan is holding up Skid Row reunion 233 Ken 11/27/2012 11:18PM
Re: Sebastian Bach says Rachel Bolan is holding up Skid Row reunion 231 kidego71 11/28/2012 02:35AM
Re: Sebastian Bach says Rachel Bolan is holding up Skid Row reunion 275 rocknut 11/28/2012 02:38AM
Re: Sebastian Bach says Rachel Bolan is holding up Skid Row reunion 206 Troy 11/28/2012 03:41AM
Re: Sebastian Bach says Rachel Bolan is holding up Skid Row reunion 210 Ken 11/28/2012 05:52AM
Re: Sebastian Bach says Rachel Bolan is holding up Skid Row reunion 176 kidego71 11/28/2012 03:36PM
Re: Sebastian Bach says Rachel Bolan is holding up Skid Row reunion 133 Troy 11/29/2012 03:55AM
Re: Sebastian Bach says Rachel Bolan is holding up Skid Row reunion 133 kidego71 11/29/2012 04:49AM
Re: Sebastian Bach says Rachel Bolan is holding up Skid Row reunion 138 RAMSAY 11/29/2012 10:19PM
Re: Sebastian Bach says Rachel Bolan is holding up Skid Row reunion 159 Scott 11/28/2012 08:29AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.