Addt'l Aerosmith Bonus tracks; FYI
Posted by: nobycane ()
Date: November 20, 2012 12:48AM

For those who already know that there are three bonus tracks on the extended version of MFAD, that according to Andrew's review of the album I would have to agree with...

Up on the Mountain - horrible. WTH, WTF, and all of the above.

Oasis in the Night - really horrible.nuff said.

Sunny Side of Love - an average ballad, definitely b-side quality...though considering the other dismal track in the original album, those others should have been pulled and this stuck in their place.

However, there are two additional bonus tracks that are floating around that I was able to "acquire":

Shakey Ground - This is "cover" tune, originally by the Temptations. I must say this has classic Aerosmith stamped all over it!!! There was Honkin on Bobo that was all covers a few years back - but damn this track has it grooves, and sounds and that 70's sound that Aerosmith had back in the day...horns, vocals, basic live sounding track.

I'm Not Talkin' - This is another "cover" tune originally covered by Mose Allison. This is one of those classic, rock-a-billy, jazz, rock tunes from the 1960's. Not to many people know or even heard of the original, luckily I have, and it's a fun little song, right up Aerosmith's alley.

The whole sad part of this, is that these 2 additional bonus track, which happens to be cover tunes, are the absolute best damn songs of the entire album series!!!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Addt'l Aerosmith Bonus tracks; FYI533 nobycane 11/20/2012 12:48AM
Re: Addt'l Aerosmith Bonus tracks; FYI 290 Daredevil 11/20/2012 02:14AM
Re: Addt'l Aerosmith Bonus tracks; FYI 296 Ross S. 11/20/2012 03:25AM
Re: Addt'l Aerosmith Bonus tracks; FYI 235 Terry K. 11/20/2012 08:42AM
Re: Addt'l Aerosmith Bonus tracks; FYI 222 Ross S. 11/20/2012 08:58AM
Re: Addt'l Aerosmith Bonus tracks; FYI 161 RAMSAY 11/21/2012 07:28AM
Re: Addt'l Aerosmith Bonus tracks; FYI 117 Terry K. 11/21/2012 01:00PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.