Yngwie fans disappointed with new album read this.
Posted by: Steve, Denmark ()
Date: November 29, 2000 05:31AM

Lifted straight from the official Yngwie site:

Mark Boals Explains Departure
Yngwie's vocalist for Alchemy and WTEAW, Mark Boals, has made the following statement about his departure: "After many years of friendship and musical magic, the team of Yngwie Malmsteen and Mark Boals has decided to move in different directions due to various reasons beyond our control. Being a singer with Yngwie has brought me many highs and lows, and I am very grateful for the many happy times we had working together. Yngwie was then, and is still now a legendary musician who will always have my respect and admiration. In considering my own future, I have set my sights on the highest goals, and have been seeking out to find a new musical family that will be like-minded and capable of reaching those goals with me. I believe that I have found these qualities in the persons of Vitalij Kuprij on keyboards, George Bellas on guitar, Virgil Donati on drums, and Barry Dunaway on bass. So, I have decided to move forward with these great musicians and form a band called RING OF FIRE! I'm happy to announce that Ring Of Fire has signed for Japan and Southeast Asian territory with Marquee Inc."

Bellas, Kuprij, Dunaway, Donati? That sounds phenomenal. Anyone got any opinions on Ring Of Fire? What´s the album like?

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Yngwie fans disappointed with new album read this.67Steve, Denmark11/29/2000 05:31AM
Album preview this week... 49 Andrew 11/29/2000 06:38AM
Andrew...... 47 Mats 11/29/2000 05:31PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.