Angelica Rylin...advice for Frontiers...
Date: November 16, 2012 02:21AM

I don't know who was involved in the recording/production of the two Murder of my Sweet albums, but I have some advice.

The biggest problem I had with tMotS album #2 was the vocal recording. It sounded like Angelica was singing through her nostrils the whole album. I don't know if that's the way she sings or if it was how the vocals were recorded on Album #2, but it was a complete turnoff and ruined an otherwise solid sophomore effort.

If Frontiers would like to make Angelica Rylin's solo album awesome, I'd like to hear her vocals as they were recorded on the first tMomS album. If she sang the same way both albums, I can say that the vocal recording/production of album #1 certainly didn't make it sound that way. Please make her vocals sound more like Album #1 (More power and less nostril) and not Album #2.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2012 02:21AM by Disgruntled Aspie Giraffe.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Angelica Rylin...advice for Frontiers...747 Disgruntled Aspie Giraffe 11/16/2012 02:21AM
Re: Angelica Rylin...advice for Frontiers... 335 jaysw 11/16/2012 05:36AM
Re: Angelica Rylin...advice for Frontiers... 285 Marco74 11/16/2012 05:04PM
Re: Angelica Rylin...advice for Frontiers... 251 peteaor 11/16/2012 10:53PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.