Night By Night - New Vocalist Wanted
Posted by: Signal Fan ()
Date: November 15, 2012 10:38PM

This new post reads as follows:

Hi folks,

Some slightly unexpected new for y'all - from today, we will part company with vocalist Daniel Rossall, with Dan leaving for “personal reasons, but on good terms.”

Dan has been a significant part of Night by Night since March 2011, as both a band member and friend. We hope he finds success in his next career path and there are no hard feelings whatsoever.

NxN are about to enter the most thrilling era of our career so far, with the release of our debut album now set for spring 2013 and a long string of great live dates to follow that, so we're keen to find a permanent vocalist to sing on the record, front the band - and join the ride - as soon as possible!

We will fulfill our live commitments for the remainder of the year with the kind help of awesome friend and vocalist Dan Leigh of the mighty New Device.

Thank you for continuing to support us so passionately: we look forward to playing for you again very soon! Here's to the future.
See you at Hard Rock Hell!

Dan says: “It’s with regret that I must leave the NxN adventure. I’ve had a great time and made good friends. I’ll still be making music.”
------------------
Are YOU or someone you know interested in fronting Night by Night?

Contact us as soon as you can - either by messaging Ben Christo on Facebook or mailing band@nightbynight.co.uk.

We aim to have made a decision by the end of December.

Ben, Tom, Jon and Damien

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Night By Night - New Vocalist Wanted593 Signal Fan 11/15/2012 10:38PM
Re: Night By Night - New Vocalist Wanted 331 rocknut 11/15/2012 11:04PM
Re: Night By Night - New Vocalist Wanted 283 daldiggler 11/16/2012 04:21AM
Re: Night By Night - New Vocalist Wanted 249 dcj 11/16/2012 08:06AM
Re: Night By Night - New Vocalist Wanted 221 Ydde 11/16/2012 06:13PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.