The new Great White live
Posted by: Shade ()
Date: October 14, 2012 08:13PM

Saw Great White on Thursday in a very small village playing at a very small location, about 120 - 140 (!) people there, room wasn't much bigger. They did a so called "semi-acoustic" set ( didnt know what that was before..) which was the bassist sitting on a stool and the others doing what they would do normally, maybe a little bit hold back and relaxed.
It seems the guys are getting along very well, Terry Illous calling it "family" already. Terry was good and hits the notes okay, I think they only played one song "(I've Got) Something for You" from Elation and only a few of the classic songs. Set was over after 58 minutes (!) which was a surprise as I though they just got into the groove... ?!?

So the band still has to prove, what they could do in a real concert like they did numerous times here before. Maybe this gig was squeezed in into the tour (not mentionend on the Tour Shirt) not as a full show and they just accepted the offer, feel sorry for the promoter who obviously lost money as I don't think Great White will perform under 3000.- to 4000.- Euro at least....

Has anyone seen the new line up live ?

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
The new Great White live449 Shade 10/14/2012 08:13PM
Re: The new Great White live 268 adolfo 10/15/2012 12:04AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.