Exciting News from TEN!!
Date: May 05, 2000 05:52AM

Well here I am again. I know it's been a while since I last sent anything but the guys have been busy with various projects and guest gig appearances. I have some news for you though.

1. I can't tell you about the major news on the mailing list as it will affect the site visits ;-) but I will guarantee that if you go to the site and then to the latest news section you will definately smile. When Gary told me about it this afternoon I was smiling like a chesire cat!! ;-)

2. We have a proper domain name!! We are now at www.ten-online.com (yes COM!!) The URL isn't working quite right as yet but it does work. I am working on getting it properly sorted as we speak. Update your favourites with the new URL and now you will be able to remember it to tell everyone the name!! ;-) I have set up 2 email addresses aswell. I am at webmaster@ten-online.com and there is also an email for Now & Ten Productions information which is (wait for it!!) nowandthen_info@ten-online.com

3. TEN have signed to Universal Music Group for future releases in Japan.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Exciting News from TEN!!203 Craig (TEN Webmaster) 05/05/2000 05:52AM
Craig - your messages are cringing!! (np) 135JT05/05/2000 08:44AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.