Re: Richie Sambora Aftermath of the Lowdown review
Posted by: RockerChic ()
Date: October 12, 2012 04:54AM

Fantastic review, Kevin! Despite being a HUGE Sambora fan, I haven't picked it up or heard it yet, so I found your review extremely helpful.

Ironically, local radio has been playing 'Sugar Daddy' as the single and I'm not quite sure how I feel about that one yet. It's just sort of 'there' and hasn't swayed me one way or the other. I also find it extremely puzzling why there would be so many vocal effects when Richie can sing... even on a bad day!... circles around Jon!

As my finances are truly in the shitter of late, I'm hoping that I can track this down somewhere for a listen. I still don't have Soto's 'Beautiful Mess' or 'Damage Control' on CD, if that is an indicator of how curbed my music purchases have had to be these days. :-(

Debbie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/12/2012 06:27AM by RockerChic.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Richie Sambora Aftermath of the Lowdown review 1087 Kevin 10/08/2012 02:47PM
Re: Richie Sambora Aftermath of the Lowdown review 330 jamesrock 10/08/2012 05:03PM
Re: Richie Sambora Aftermath of the Lowdown review 230 Kevin 10/09/2012 02:04AM
Re: Richie Sambora Aftermath of the Lowdown review 221 jamesrock 10/09/2012 02:34AM
Re: Richie Sambora Aftermath of the Lowdown review139 RockerChic 10/12/2012 04:54AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.