Re: nickelback/daughtry manchester last night
Posted by: Paul Ryan ()
Date: October 05, 2012 10:40PM

As a casual fan of the band, my wife got me tickets two days before the gig. My son loves them so knew every song they played, but I went with no expectations and came home completely blown away. Daughtry were really good and I too would like to see them do an Academy or Apollo size tour of their own.

But,in all honesty, Nickelback were one of the best live bands I have ever seen. The sound as well was fantastic and you could hear every instrument. I came away a true convert as I always thought they were a bunch of miserable Canandian's writing down tuned rock. How wrong I was. Chad was having the time of his life and has a brilliant sense of humour. Especially over the 'Robbie' chants (although I'm surprised there weren't some Marty McFly chants when he came on stage!).

As someone who initially avoided the band like the plague, I can only say if they come near you, go and see them and you will definitely see what all the fuss is about!

Paul

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2012 10:41PM by Paul Ryan.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
nickelback/daughtry manchester last night 539 stevem 10/05/2012 10:04AM
Re: nickelback/daughtry manchester last night 262 Marco74 10/05/2012 05:14PM
Re: nickelback/daughtry manchester last night208 Paul Ryan 10/05/2012 10:40PM
Re: nickelback/daughtry manchester last night 197 SecurityMark 10/05/2012 11:38PM
Re: nickelback/daughtry manchester last night 139 OzzMosiz 10/06/2012 05:30AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.