nickelback/daughtry manchester last night
Posted by: stevem ()
Date: October 05, 2012 10:04AM

Have seen Nickelback a few times before and also last time when they toured with Daughtry.
Daughtry were a 100 times better than last time i saw them - just wished they'd do an academy type tour on their own as they only play, a very very good, 40 minutes as support - the MEN was packed for them-the most i've seen since Black Stone Cherry supporting AB!
The most maligned band in rock didn't look like they weren't loved last night. A near capacity crowd went off their collective trolleys for the whole 1 hour 45 mins of one of the most polished live acts I've ever seen. Love em or loathe em you just can't knock the live show they put on - it's so slick it's brilliant.
It's also amazing to see how many people in the audience,young and old(ish), through the pictures projected onto the screens, knew every word to every song - .
Great, great package and show and i can imagine if Nickelback did a greatest hits package any time soon it would sell by the bucketload because, whilst they've got some corny stuff in the back catalogue, the highlights are stella stuff..a live DVD of this tour would be a treat as well

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
nickelback/daughtry manchester last night570 stevem 10/05/2012 10:04AM
Re: nickelback/daughtry manchester last night 287 Marco74 10/05/2012 05:14PM
Re: nickelback/daughtry manchester last night 232 Paul Ryan 10/05/2012 10:40PM
Re: nickelback/daughtry manchester last night 219 SecurityMark 10/05/2012 11:38PM
Re: nickelback/daughtry manchester last night 161 OzzMosiz 10/06/2012 05:30AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.