Thoughts about my last CDs
Posted by: ADOLFO ()
Date: November 24, 2000 03:46AM

Two days ago I spend my money in several CDs and this is my first Thoughts:

- Sammy Hagar: Ten 13. This CD grows in me every time I hear it¡. If you like the Van Halen era with Sammy you love this one. 8/10

- Burning Rain: Not the japanese, but the ZRecords release. I must say that I was afraid about this but I like it and I expect to buy the second release next january.7/10

- What if: Japanese release of this AOR Masterpiece. Tommy Funderburk on vocals. What can I say? 9/10

- Richard Marx: Days in Avalon. I like the Richard voice and this one is a good example of his virtue.M. Thompson and B. Gaitsch on guitars...8/10

- Fozzy. A collection of H.M classics but I don´t like the vocalist. 6,5/10

- Jimmy Barnes: Chain of fools. New single, now with Warner Music Australia. This man is a maestro with his instrument, the throat. He is now involved in a Tour called Soul Deeper in Australia: Dec.1-Brisbane, Dec.5-Sydney, Dec.8Melbourne, Dec.10-Adelaide. (Andew, when the review of this one). 9/10

- Journey: Arrival. A masterpiece. 10/10

- Heavy Pettin: Heart attack Live. A rare piece of art. This one was in London, but I don´t know the year. Here all the classics: In and out of love, Victims of the night, etc... This is from Heatsink Records and no information in the booklet. 8,5/10

- John Sykes: Nuclear cowboy. This one is worst CD I hear in 2000. I love the John voice and the sound of his guitar but in this one I don´t hear nothin about I love of John. Only two tracks are in the vein of classic Sykes album, the other songs are noisy hip-hop. 1/10

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Thoughts about my last CDs116 ADOLFO 11/24/2000 03:46AM
What if??? 77 Pelpa 11/24/2000 10:08AM
RE: What if??? 83 ADOLFO 11/24/2000 07:35PM
RE: What if??? 82 Pelpa 11/25/2000 04:30AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.