Sheriff/Freddy Curci gone disco?!
Posted by: Don ()
Date: November 23, 2000 05:25PM

The other day, while listening to our local radio station, I had an experience that is still blowing my mind. I simply could not believe my ears when I heard a dance version of Sheriff's astonishingly beautiful ballad, "When I'm With You" come blasting out of the car's speakers. Now, I'm not a fan of dance music, but I do need to keep somewhat current with it as a result of the DJ service I run. It struck me while I was listening to it that, although I would really, Really, REALLY rather have been hearing the original version, that I would rather listen to a dance song like this one than something by pretty much any other dance artist (like Love Inc., Vengaboys, Fatboy Slim, N-Trance, etc.). What's funny is that, a few years back when I heard a remake of Kiss' "I Was Made For Lovin' You," which was already a disco song, all I could think was "D@MN, THIS IS BLASPHEMY!!!"

Anyways, does anyone know anything about this remake? Has anyone else heard it? Are there any other opinions on it? Is it new? Who does it? It sounded like the announcer said it was Emma Field or Emma Biels or something like that.
Don "Still Recovering From The Shock" Travolta

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Sheriff/Freddy Curci gone disco?!106 Don 11/23/2000 05:25PM
RE: Sheriff/Freddy Curci gone disco?! 57 Mats 11/24/2000 10:16PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.