New Bon Jovi Video!
Posted by: Rocker Chic ()
Date: November 21, 2000 04:43AM

(First off, wow, you guys have really been busy this weekend,. haven't you?!)

Had a friend send this to me today and I know some of you would be interested. Since I wasn't able to catch the show here in the NYC area (and Peter told me this show was great!), it'd be nice to see this.

If anyone should pick this one up in either version when it comes out, please let me know how it is and if there is plenty of "Richie." Heh, heh... :-D

Thanks,
Rocker Chic
-------------------------------------------------
In December Bon Jovi will release a new video, <i>"Crush: Live From Zurich."</i>

Tracks include: Livin' On A Prayer, You Give Love A Bad Name, Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen From Mars, Say It Isn't So, It's My Life, Bed Of Ross, Just Older, I'll Sleep When I'm Dead, Bad Medicine, Wanted Dead or Alive, I'll Be There For You, Someday I'll Be Saturday Night and Keep The Faith.

The DVD version adds the songs One Wild Night, Two Story Town, Runaway, Lay Your Hands On Me, Next 100 Years and a 30 minute "backstage" program, photo gallery, discography and the videos for "It's My Life," "Say It Isn't So," and “Thank You For Loving Me."

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
New Bon Jovi Video!119 Rocker Chic 11/21/2000 04:43AM
RE: New Bon Jovi Video! 62 sfk kurt 11/21/2000 05:51AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.