RE: Classic rock artists doing right by fans?
Posted by: Ace ()
Date: November 08, 2000 04:46AM

Angus, those are my thoughts exactly....I can't begin to tell you how many times I've made the KISS comparison for records coming out every single year, or even in less than a year. My wife loves to call me a selfish fan, but hey, I want as much music from my favorite artists as I can possibly get, and that's why I go out and get bootlegs, demos, etc.. Especially now with the internet and websites, I think that artists can put out all sorts of stuff that they have sitting around without having to go through the label and then they get 100% of the profit and the fans are happy as well cuz they''re getting more music from these bands....it's a win-win situation. By the way, I saw your Marvelous 3 thing at the bottom, and I just wanted to say that they, and the new disc, are awsome. I was them a little over a month ago in Boston for the first time and they put on a great show. Butch cracks me up.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Classic rock artists doing right by fans? 83 Jake 11/08/2000 12:08AM
RE: Classic rock artists doing right by fans? 53 Angus 11/08/2000 04:18AM
RE: Classic rock artists doing right by fans?70Ace11/08/2000 04:46AM
You don't say... 76 Angus 11/08/2000 06:58AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.