RE: Two fires, Wigan..
Posted by: Gav ()
Date: November 06, 2000 12:20AM

Backing you on this one 'Bad T' !!!!!!

Two Fires played a set containing so many classics, I had to leave straight after in order to change my shorts! Three cheers for Mr. Ashton for getting these guys over!

As for the other 'bands of the day' ; - I was in a foul mood until about 5pm due to Liverpool losing at Leeds! I apologise for my surly attitude for the early part of the day but the blame lies firmly with Mark Viduka! Kip Winger kicked unholy ass, Mr. Lima even looks like Jon Bon Jovi now but still delivered a powerful set, Melodica sounded great and blew us all away with a rendition of Danger Danger's 'Under The Gun', 'The Sign' were for me the sort of band you need to hear before you see them because it was all a bit intense to the first time listener. They did great versions of 'Love Lies Dying' and 'Don't You Know What Love Is' though, so I was happy. By the time Ten hit the stage I was in a coma on my living room floor! All in all, a great showcase but the day was just to damn long!

Gav

PS Hey Tony, who brews that 'WKD' shit you made me drink because they owe me a large intenstine! I lost mine at about 7am this morning! .........and my farts smell absolutely appalling!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Two fires, Wigan.. 108Tony M11/05/2000 03:15PM
RE: Two fires, Wigan.. 53 Rogue 11/05/2000 05:45PM
RE: Two fires, Wigan.. 62Surfpunk11/05/2000 07:23PM
RE: Two fires, Wigan.. 68 The Groove One 11/05/2000 07:53PM
RE: Two fires, Wigan..59Gav11/06/2000 12:20AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.