TWO FIRES at THE GODS
Posted by: Mark Ashton ()
Date: November 04, 2000 12:52AM

Hi Everyone,
Just a quick post to quell the childish, nasty rumours that some people seem to enjoy spreading. I just dropped Kevin Chalfant and the rest of TWO FIRES off at their hotel about 30 minutes ago. So, maybe they won`t be playing at THE GODS this year, but it does seem a long way to come to not perform don`t you think?
Why is it that good press about things doesn`t seem to get round but certain people seem to revel in the spreading of bad news, even if there is no truth to it?

Anyway, I just thought I`d let you all know that TWO FIRES are here and are performing tomorrow and will be playing to a packed house, despite the best efforts of the naysayers to sabotage the turn-out for what is and always will be the biggest AOR / Melodic Rock gig of the year!

See you all tomorrow for a day to truly remember as one of, if not the, finest in the history of the music we love.

Bye for now,
Mark

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
TWO FIRES at THE GODS115Mark Ashton11/04/2000 12:52AM
RE: TWO FIRES at THE GODS 93 paul stephenson 11/04/2000 01:08AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.