Date: November 03, 2000 03:11AM

Peaceful Easy Feeling
Take it Easy
Witchy Woman
Tequilla Sunrise
New Kid In Town
Life In The Fast Lane
Lyin Eyes

Just look at these titles!!! Someone should have stopped them a long time ago! Every one of these suggest very scary satanic things!

He even uses the word "easy" in two different titles! Coincidence? I think not!!

Look what happens when you take the "E" out of "Eagles" and put it in front of the word "vil" it spells "Evil"!!!!!!

It's too bad I was just a little kid when the Eagles were popular, I would have kicked their collective asses back down to Hell where they came from. They would have been in the fast lane back to Hell!

Glen Frey would be Glen Fried when I got through with him! If he thought the "Heat was on" before, he wouldn't of seen nothing yet!

Timothy B. Schmidt would be Timothy in deep Shit after tangleing with the "Capster"!

Randy Meisner would be Randy"better close your eyesner" on his way through the hell fire!!

Don Henley would be Gone Henley as he reached depths deeper than Joe Walsh's nose!

Don Felder would have to change jobs when he got to hell! He'd be Don Welder!!

Joe Walsh would be wishing he was back in the "James Gang" instead of the "Flames Gang" where I'd be sending him!

The Eagles would have been fried chicken if I'd only have had my super powers back then!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Other suggestive Eagles songs!156Captain Chaos11/03/2000 03:11AM
RE: Other suggestive Eagles songs! 126loo loo11/03/2000 01:34PM
RE: Other suggestive Eagles songs! 95 Kilzer 11/03/2000 02:08PM
RE: Hey Cap, you... 119 Don 11/03/2000 04:09PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.