Gary Moon, Night Ranger & Danger Danger
Posted by: Ace ()
Date: November 01, 2000 10:18AM

A couple of quick questions for you all. I just got the new Brad Gillis cd Alligator which has Gary Moon covering the vocals...I also have the Night Ranger Feeding Off The Mojo cd, and I've gotta say, I love his vocals!! The whole reason I picked up the Gillis cd, was because of the Mojo cd, and how good it was with Moon on it. My question is, does anybody know what else he has done as a vocalist and if his other works are available anywhere. Also, does anybody know if Night Ranger have any plans to do a follow up cd to Seven anytime soon...that was such a great cd!! Next question is on D2...what ever happened to that Rarities cd that they said they were going to release, when are they gonna tour the States(they keep putting out these cd's but fail to tour to support them) and when are they going back into the studio to follow up Gildersleeves? Thanks for any responses to these questions guys....

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Gary Moon, Night Ranger & Danger Danger138Ace11/01/2000 10:18AM
RE: Gary Moon, Night Ranger & Danger Danger 117 Rogue 11/01/2000 01:28PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.