Have any of these been released on CD?
Posted by: Don ()
Date: October 30, 2000 04:00PM

Hi all,

Over the couple of years that I've been visiting this site (as well as a couple of others), I have asked periodically about the existance of a few albums I'm itching to get in CD format. Does anyone know if any of the following albums have ever been released as CDs? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

-Hanover Fist - "Hungry Eyes" (I believe it was released in the UK as just "Hanover" and that it made a fairly big splash there when it was released back in the mid-80s.)

-Warriors - s/t (A Yugoslavian metal outfit from the mid-'80s.)

-Pet Hate - "Bad Publicity" (A British band, I believe. Lite punk influence. Sorta moody, and not terribly upbeat, but it contains some really catchy tunes.)

-Killer Dwarfs - "Stand Tall" (Canadian melodic rockers. What they lack in height they make up for in their sense of humor. I think there are many of us who have been waiting for this one for what seems like forever.)

I would also be interested in hearing from anyone who might have heard Jack Russell's solo album entitled "Shelter Me" from a couple of years back. I have no idea what it's like in terms of sound (although I have a feeling it might be more mellow than his Great White stuff) or quality.

Thanks.
Don

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Have any of these been released on CD?86 Don 10/30/2000 04:00PM
RE: Have any of these been released on CD? 57 Phil 10/30/2000 04:16PM
RE: Phil, I'd give my left nut... 56 Don 10/30/2000 04:42PM
A long shot, but.... 79Jack10/31/2000 03:48AM
RE: LMAO, Jack... 55 Don 11/02/2000 01:00AM
Incidentally, did you know...... 75 Phil 10/31/2000 06:36PM
RE: I had...... 53 Don 11/02/2000 01:02AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.