RE: Lamorna (the name)...
Posted by: Don ()
Date: October 29, 2000 03:35AM

...As soon as I saw this name, I thought, "Geez, that sounds like some kind of weird, awful disease!" Can't you just imagine? You're in the doctor's office and he says, "Well, Bubba, I have received the test results, and I'm afraid I have bad news for you. It seems that you have tested positive for Lamorna. Your fever, rashes, vomiting, and diarrhoea are likely to worsen, and then you can expect various parts of your body to swell up, turn green with infection, and then fall off..."

Yikes! My imagination is far too vivid. Must have come from too many hours of watching Barney with my daughters...
Don

p.s. - I have to admit, though, the review has certainly piqued my interest. I might just order this. (But notice that I didn't say, "I wanna get Lamorna!"?)

NP: The Corrs' "In Blue" just finished (I am such a sucker for this band), and right now Moon' Doc's "Realm of Legends" is chugging along at full throttle (or should I say volume?). D@mn, this is a great album! Another stupid band name, but this is quality classic metal. Vocals really remind me of a cross between Bruce Dickinson and David Coverdale. Thanks, Mats!!!!!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
LAMORNA - GREAT NEW UNSIGNED BAND 209 Nicky 10/25/2000 03:29AM
Speaking of stupid band names 77Captain Chaos10/25/2000 05:26AM
Stun Leer 76 Mrpool 10/26/2000 07:29AM
RE: Stun Leer 93 Tom Krupa 10/28/2000 02:18AM
RE: Lamorna (the name)...116 Don 10/29/2000 03:35AM
RE: LAMORNA - GREAT NEW UNSIGNED BAND 77 Carl 10/25/2000 06:55AM
RE: LAMORNA - GREAT NEW UNSIGNED BAND 73 Tom Krupa 10/25/2000 10:08PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.