Thanx for Nouveaux and BB Steal recommendations
Posted by: DD Dave ()
Date: October 18, 2000 07:40AM

In various things i have read on the message board over the last couple months, there were recommendations for Nouveaux - Beginnings and BB Steal - On The Edge. I just wanted to thank whoever made these recommendations, because they are both excellent albums, especially Nouveaux which is quickly becoming a classic (every song on the CD is extremely good!). Even my wife and daughter, who don't necessarily like most of the "hard rock" I play love Nouveaux!! The songs "Red White Black & Blue", "All that Glitters", "Some Things Never Change", "Across the Miles" are truly awesome!! The only question I have for the person who made this recommendation is - how good is their 2nd album? I heard it is a lot different, more like an acoustical jam, but with that much talent, surely it must still be good?

BB Steal's first four songs are classic, but the album drifts into just good-status after that.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Thanx for Nouveaux and BB Steal recommendations94 DD Dave 10/18/2000 07:40AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.