RE: NEW HEARTLAND - yes Kurt!
Posted by: KAOS FAN ()
Date: October 05, 2000 06:18PM

I've heard all the bands you've mentioned apart from T-Bell and though I rate all of them I prefer the new Heartland. For a start, Chris Ousey is easily a better and more versatile singer than all the rest. Secondly, there is absolutely no filler on the new Heartland, which I can't say for all of the above bands. Also, I don't hear Ten stretching the envelope(their albums as good as they are are starting to sound samey) whilst the new Heartland in my opinion and other reviewers is probably their best ever and shows some fabulous songwriting. As for the Marvellous 3 I'll have to check it out - their one of the few mainstream bands staying close to their roots playing Cheap Trick influenced power-pop. But their first album definently contained "filler" material though exhibiting much promise! Anyways, check out the new Heartland, it's a winner! Cheers.Kaos Fan!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
NEW HEARTLAND - ALBUM OF THE YEAR! 91 KAOS FAN 10/04/2000 04:14PM
RE: NEW HEARTLAND - ALBUM OF THE YEAR! 70 sfk kurt 10/05/2000 05:36AM
RE: NEW HEARTLAND - yes Kurt!81 KAOS FAN 10/05/2000 06:18PM
RE: NEW HEARTLAND - yes Kurt! 87 sfk kurt 10/05/2000 10:29PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.