Hahahahahahaa...
Posted by: Jack ()
Date: October 02, 2000 08:42AM

It wasn't me, your honor, I swear!

I just laughed my guts out because I cannot for the life of me remember having written that! Strange that I did it exactly on the song Desmond Child wrote, must have been some kind of mental association.

The thing, is I was hanging out here with a friend and as I was writing it we were talking about Desmond Child (because of the Mitch Malloy post), and as Im writing it out, Im barely looking at the text, and I tell her that Mr. Child is very much a homosexual. And she goes, "Nah, he can't be a fag!". And I say, "Yup, he's a fag alright. Sorry to disappoint you!".

And I just pressed "Post". I wouldnt have noticed if you hadn't told me. At first I didn't get your post and then went back and just started laughing, I mean, the evidence of what I wrote is there! One of those things where you'll be thinking about something and it will skip over the regular channels of thought...and you'll just blurt or write it out.

My apologies to any and all fags on the board.

The ballerinas too, for that matter,

Cheers,
Jack.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Mitch Malloy 128 Tony Jones 10/02/2000 05:24AM
RE: Mitch Malloy 67Jack10/02/2000 06:42AM
RE: Mitch Malloy 88 Kilzer 10/02/2000 08:19AM
Hahahahahahaa...94Jack10/02/2000 08:42AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.