RE: Journey delay -- my opinion...
Posted by: BenzRules ()
Date: October 02, 2000 02:31AM

Kevin - CALM DOWN BUDDY!! Obviously, you do get pretty excited if you answer my one paragraph post with a more than 5 paragraph post on everything from Journey to the current state of affairs in Bosnia. My point was this - I am sick of waiting (for whatever reason they have) on the CD and am not going to follow it (or the successive tour) any more. That's my choice. I am not stressed out about it or let it worry me as you implied - I just no longer have a desire to follow it. I still enjoy talking about the band when I get a chance, but I am finished with this CD and any successive tours. I am not telling you not to continue to read every post or hang on every word they say - that's your choice. I still love the music and will continue to listen to it for a long time I'm sure, but as far as the current state of the band, I am finished. I have seen them with Augeri over 15 times (traveling for a living does have a FEW privileges) and think they are fantastic. In fact, I enjoyed the concerts with Augeri much more than the times I saw them with Perry as it looked like more of a band effort, and they really seemed to be enjoying themselves a lot more. And you are right - it's not the band's fault and they owe no one any apologies - in fact, neither does the label or anyone else for that matter. But it is our choice as fans not to buy the CDs or not to attend the tours. This is my choice and has nothing to do with how I think the band will fare - I just have no desire to follow it anymore because of all the delays - it's that simple. So while I appreciate the conversation about the band, you shouldn't try to dictate how I (or anyone else) should feel about the situation. I look forward to your response.

Benz

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Journey delay -- my opinion... 117 Kevin 10/01/2000 06:10AM
RE: Journey delay -- my opinion... 70 Eric 10/01/2000 07:02AM
RE: Journey delay -- my opinion... 83 Alvis Elledge 10/01/2000 07:46AM
RE: Journey delay -- my opinion... 80 Kevin 10/01/2000 07:52AM
RE: Journey delay -- my opinion... 83 Eric 10/02/2000 10:58PM
RE: Journey delay -- my opinion...86 BenzRules 10/02/2000 02:31AM
RE: Journey delay -- my opinion... 80 Kevin 10/02/2000 10:12AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.