RE: Need ingo´s on artists!
Posted by: Francesco ()
Date: September 30, 2000 09:33PM

Some of these are simple ones :))

John Waite - I recommend you EVERYTHING (you know, he was the singer of Babys and Bad English)... he's the Lord Of AOR!!

RTZ - Very good combo... featuring Brad Delp and Barry Goudreau from Boston, so the sound is not so far from that band.

Tall Stories - featuring Steve Augeri (the new singer of Journey). A good melodic rock band, but I wouldn't die for them :))))

Trilogy (Ex- Europe members??) - Yes, that band features Ian Haughland and Johnny Leven (can't remember if there's also Mic Michaeli). A good hard rock band, in Whitesnake-style. Check out "Lust Provider".

Q5 - All I know is that it's a pomp-rock band, never heard anything 'bout them.

The Storm - Oh my God!!! It's the band of Gregg Rolie, Steve Smith, Ross Valory (all ex-Journey), Kevin Chalfant and Josh Ramos. Pure AOR Heaven!! Two records to buy: "The Storm" (1991) and "Eye Of The Storm" (1996?)

Baltimoore - One of the best and most underrated Swedish hard rock band. Featuring Bjorn Lodin (a great vocalist close to David Coverdale) and the guitar-wizard Nikolo Kotzev. If you like Whitesnake, Thin Lizzy and Blue Murder you will go crazy for them. Very recommended records: "Freak", "III - Double Density" (1993) and "Thought For Food" (1994)

Dream Police - don't know
Easy action - don't know
Return - don't know

Hope this helps!!! Bye!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Need ingo´s on artists! 158 Alex siedler 09/30/2000 08:55PM
RE: Need ingo´s on artists!174 Francesco 09/30/2000 09:33PM
RE: Some info... 118 Don 10/01/2000 10:59AM
Q5 / John Waite 127Steve, Denmark10/02/2000 05:27AM
RE: A few comments re. your comments... 105 Don 10/02/2000 11:11AM
Q5 101 Benno 10/03/2000 09:43AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.