What a noisy JOURNEY weekend !!
Posted by: Meg ()
Date: September 28, 2000 12:43PM

Last weekend, I was pretty surprised when I opened my HP and found out the access counter had spun dramatically!!
Well .. , I blinked a couple of times, and wondered if it was because of the JOURNEY's album cover I accidentally found out here in Japan. The story is like this. There had been a special JOURNEY article on Geocities JAPAN site for a week or so. There'd been no album cover in the first place. But when I checked the site again last Friday, YES !!, the album cover was added on there. So I copied the cover and put it on my JOURNEY ( actually mainly for the Storm) HP as well.

I didn't realize at all it was such rare, but it seems like I was almost the first person who found the cover. I soon realized someone put the link to my page at FAN FORUM on Official JOURNEY site, then another person put the link on here as well, and that's why my access counter had kept spinning it'd never done before. A few days later, the image of ARRIVAL's cover finally appeared on Melodic Rock Com..( I don't know if Andrew saw HP or not )

Anyway, I don't know why they put the link to my Japanese text page, but let me inform that my HP is BILINGUAL, providing the forks living overseas checking out my JOURNEY related information in English. I believe some of that might be new and interest you guys.

Sorry for the advanced release of ARRIVAL CD here. But we too are still skeptical if it does get such an advanced release in Japan.

Meg
http://www.roy.hi-ho.ne.jp/meg717/homeindex.html

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
What a noisy JOURNEY weekend !!114 Meg 09/28/2000 12:43PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.