Mitch Malloy
Posted by: Andrew ()
Date: September 27, 2000 08:41PM

Hello, a small Mitch update...
A few copies have been sent out directly by Mitch - as recieved by Kevin below....(glad you like it BTW!)

The rest of the copies are split between Mitch, me and AOR Heaven at this point.
I will be doing the selling of them via this site from this weekend. The page will be up and you will be able to use credit cards on a secure server LATER next week.

Mitch will then ship them directly on my instructions as orders are received.
He is out on the road and the first CDs shipped will be Oct. 13, so I guess you can call that the near enough to Official Release date!

Soundbytes and a feature, plus a cool interview will be up by Friday night USA time.

The price will now be $19.00 US Dollars, which INCLUDES postage to where ever you are.
Australian oders will be shipped by myself.
I have to charge any credit cards in the local currency here - therefore the price charged will be $33.50/33.95 there abouts OZ dollars = $19 US....
The price on the order page might vary a little as the cost of the OZ dollar varies, but it will be the equivellant of around that $19 US dollar mark. Depending on the rate US banks charge their customers, that might also vary a few cents on statements. But not by much!

Any questions, feel free to mail me....

Best regards,
Andrew.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Mitch Malloy125 Andrew 09/27/2000 08:41PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.