RAGE INCORPORATED
Posted by: Rock ()
Date: September 25, 2000 07:38AM

Got a new band to tell ya about! I am currently on the street teams for LUXX (www.luxx.com) and NEW AMERICAN SHAME (www.newamericanshame.com) Also I am the MI street team rep for WARRANT. Anyone that knows me also knows that I don't waste my time with bands that I do not believe in. So on that note... The band I think you should check out used to be 10 Gauge Rage and played several clubs in the MI area! Now they have got a new vocalist and a new name... RAGE INCORPORATED. These guys have impressed me to say the least with the new songs I have heard And I think you should check em out! They have a song available for download... at www.rageincorporated.com called SMOOTH OPERATOR. I would have liked to have gotten the frontman space in this band but never the less they are now kicking asses of clubs around the MI, IL, IN, and WI areas... I have seen it with my own eyes! I don't know if its the new guy that lit the fire under these guys but the are defintely worth a look see. Thanks

Rock

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
RAGE INCORPORATED120 Rock 09/25/2000 07:38AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.