journey "arrival" review-
Posted by: frank ()
Date: September 25, 2000 12:14AM

did the unthinkable and downloaded the napster tracks. i just couldn't wait!! now i wish i didn't...i am sitting here bumbed out....what has happened to my favorite band?....if you are a fan of power ballads, then this record is for you. if you are a fan of journey rockers, then this record is NOT for you!! there is not ONE song on this record that rocks as hard as message of love, one more, castles buring, cant tame the lion, ican see it in her eyes from trial by fire!!!!! for the life of me I cant figure out what neal schon is thinking. once again he has said in interviews that this record has more guitar than any journey record ever! NOT! i thought when the band finally dumped the elusive steve perry, we would finally get a journey rock record...WRONG...i guess we need to lose the other ballad monster, jonathan cain, now if we want a rock record. i see now who the band leader is,not neal! If the band wants this record to be a classic, well then they need to beg,cry,or steal the master tapes from sony and burn them!! I know I sound a little radicle but I have the right to speak my mind being that I am a hardcore fan for 20+ years. ARRIVAL need to be re-thought before releasing in the us. 3 or 4 ballads need to be dropped. this record doesnt flow.....i guarantee if anyone listens to this cd in order they will be "snoring" before track 6....:(. this is an honest and real post from a disappointed hardcore fan

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
journey "arrival" review-114 frank 09/25/2000 12:14AM
RE: journey "arrival" review- 83 Carl 09/25/2000 02:25AM
RE: journey "arrival" review- 82 Andrew 09/25/2000 05:38AM
RE: journey "arrival" review- 84 Eric 09/25/2000 09:37PM
RE: journey "arrival" review- 76 shawn pelata 09/25/2000 10:06PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.