I don't feel bad 4 artists/record comp. re:Napstar
Posted by: Eric ()
Date: September 24, 2000 07:31PM

I know the title is long winded, but read on. Yes you are stealing Blah Blah Blah. My point posted about Napstar is that if you scan most Napstar users hardrive you don't see 2 many full albums. With that in mind it would be fair to say we the Napstar users are sampling new music. Case in point Rob Halford: after that mess TWO, and even though he said he was going metal, I wanted to hear it before I bought it. Well I downloaded 3 tracks and bought that payday.
My other example is unreleased or OOP. Yes I get most of this on Napstar and many would say I'm stealing, well the record label is the ones ripping everyone off you & me and the artists. First off major labels (who are the ones really fighting Napstar, are into anything NOT ROCK, so an artist like Bruce Dickinson who has tons of B-Side must wait till he can put out a B-Side CD. Finally in the news section it said Vinnie Vincent 1st cd will be re-issued! Now again its on Napstar so its been downloaded by everyone. Now after dragging there feet a record company will cry "Its not selling like we thought". For the last 8 months VV S/T was going for over $100! Now who works in research at these companies? Fire them!

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
I don't feel bad 4 artists/record comp. re:Napstar168 Eric 09/24/2000 07:31PM
RE: I don't feel bad 4 artists/record comp. re:Nap 102 mike 09/25/2000 04:16AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.