Musical tastes...
Posted by: Benno ()
Date: September 22, 2000 05:05PM

Mine are narrower then most who visit this board, and yep, the heavier stuff is what floats my boat. Even stepped into the realm of In Flames recently, that shit kicks arse! Lately I've been getting into Motorhead big time as well as Saxon, and someone here recommended Dark Tranquility as well which I'm having a bit of trouble tracking down but Throttlebox had a couple of vids and they sound very cool.

Occassionally I find an album in the power/prog metal arena which really grabs my attention, and Crunch is already up there with my favourites, its not only the voice but the overall feel of the album. Its gotta be in my face or I lose interest pretty quick. There are sound bytes for "Rage..." here on the site I think, I'll check it out dude, thanks.

Other power/prog albums I dig that you might like:
Stratovarious - Destiny
Helloween - Better Than Raw
Iron Savior - Unification (lineup includes Kai Hansen)

Apparantly Gamma Ray's stuff is pretty good but I couldn't get into it, I got Somewhere Out In Space, rather bland. I've never been able to get into Dream Theatre either, although Images and Words was my last attempt, maybe the newer stuff will grab me more.

Thanks for the recommendation dude, rock on!

Cheers and beers

Benno

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Hey Benno-Rob Rock..... 191 Popefreak 09/22/2000 07:54AM
Musical tastes...157 Benno 09/22/2000 05:05PM
RE: Musical tastes... 135 Andrew Paul 09/22/2000 05:34PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.