Black 'n Blue
Posted by: Whynot ()
Date: April 27, 2000 02:22PM

I have posted about this great hair band in the past and have only been disappointed to learn that there is no plans to reissue their collection. While I have their most recent live release, I "need" the studio discs. I have searched literally hundreds of used cd stores over the past decade in hopes of stumbling onto a "reasonably priced" copy of any of their 80's era cds without luck. It would appear that the only way to track them down is to pay ridiculous prices to GEMM which I refuse to do since the gross mark-up goes to them and not the band.

I have tried burning my cassettes to cd but quite frankly, it sounds like crap. Therefore, I am left with no alternative but to appeal to any other B 'n B fan out there who was lucky enough to stumble across copies of S/T, Nasty Nasty, In Heat or Without Love to e-mail me about the possibility of a CDR.

Having said that, if anyone has more information about where to buy these CD's without having to take out a second mortgage OR if there is any word on pending re-issues, I would greatly appreciate that as well.

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Black 'n Blue252 Whynot 04/27/2000 02:22PM
RE: Black 'n Blue 170 Robert 04/27/2000 09:21PM
RE: Black 'n Blue 147Rocker Dave08/12/2000 07:33PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.