What do you think about the new M3 ???
Posted by: dee ()
Date: September 14, 2000 08:42AM

READYSEXGO !!!!!!!!!

Well, it's been out for 2 days and I read Matts comment on it on a below post and I agree completley.
It's great from beginning to end. I've had the cd for a while now and not a day has gone by that I haven't listened to it. Usually more than once. The music is great and the songs are catchy.

They just played a sold out show in Atlanta and did an instore meet and greet the day of the release. They played a live 30 minute acoustic set to about 700 + people and SOLD OUT of the new cd before they got off stage. A whopping 522 cds in 2 1/2 hours.!!! Not to mention they sold out of all the older Marvelous 3 product too !!

This is the best they've done and any fan of thiers will truly appreciate this cd and those who didn't give them much of a chance...well....I know this cd will change your mind.

Please send any and all comments on what you think of the new cd to me so I can forward them to the band as they love to know what ppl think.

I definitly recommend going to see them in concert and when you do make sure to say hello to J.J. and make him feel at home. He's the newest addition to the Marvies for the tour.

I look forward to hearing from everyone. =)

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
What do you think about the new M3 ???131 dee 09/14/2000 08:42AM
RE: What do you think about the new M3 ??? 78 Andrew 09/14/2000 11:29AM
RE: What do you think about the new M3 ??? 90 Matt 09/14/2000 12:50PM
RE: new M3 ??? 89Surfpunk09/15/2000 05:11AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.