Vh1.....
Posted by: Jack ()
Date: September 14, 2000 04:46AM

Hey folks,

I hadn't seen VH1 for over a month because my illegal satellite card was out of commission, but now that I've gotten my pirating skills back on track (sshhhhh, don't tell anyone) I was just looking at the countdown.

No wonder the Bon Jovi CD actually climbed the charts after it's initial slide! The video for "It's My Life" is at number two, and has apparently been on the countdown for a while! (maybe it was even at #1). So VH1 really did give them exposure, unlike the Def Leppard CD, which they snubbed. I was pleasantly surprised! If they supported them like that, by playing their video, putting them at the top of the countdown, giving them a Behind the Music, and an upcoming Storytellers, then they'll probably support their next single, too.

Pretty neat.

Oh, and I was also very pleased to se at # 1 of the countdown.....

(drum roll)

........Sting's Desert Rose, which is just an awesome song. I didn't even know it was a single, but I had been playing that song quite a bit. Not AOR for sure, but it has a moody & powerful feel to it.

Cheers,
Jack.

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Vh1.....87Jack09/14/2000 04:46AM
RE: Vh1.....Bon Jovi night! 60 sfk kurt 09/15/2000 04:43AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.