RE: Steve Perry & The Lethal Weapon Movies
Posted by: Vince Viani ()
Date: September 14, 2000 06:45AM

Nicky mate...that is classic!! I'm LOL!!

I would really like to see Mr Perry come back with a vengeance...and show those blokes(Journey...neal Schon especially) that they are nothing without him!

As for Arrival, it's probably not fair to judge it right now as we have only heard demo mp3's...but what I always say is, "a good song is a good song...no matter what the production"...same goes for a bad song...if it's a bad song it doesnt matter how good the production is

By the way, speaking of production...who really cares if the production is bad as long as the songs are good! That's what I like about a lot of these independent artists...their songs are awesome! Whoever wants to avoid them because of the production is really missing out on some great artists

Cheers

Vince

Nicky wrote:
-------------------------------
Call me stupid but I've always been curious about this, if you check the credits for the Lethal Weapon movies there is a guy called STEVE PERRY who acted as 'EXECUTIVE PRODUCER'. I've often wondered if this is the same Steve Perry we all know and love???
Also regarding Journey, what's the betting that once Perry has heard how bollocks the new Journey album is, he will come back next summer with a full on rock album? MMMM wouldn't that be nice!!!
cheers

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Steve Perry & The Lethal Weapon Movies 377 Nicky 09/13/2000 04:46AM
Nah.... 180 Catman 09/13/2000 05:32AM
RE: Nah.... 148 Nicky 09/13/2000 05:59AM
RE: Nah.... 152 Carl 09/13/2000 07:50AM
RE: Steve Perry & The Lethal Weapon Movies 201 EchoMan 09/13/2000 04:54PM
RE: Steve Perry & The Lethal Weapon Movies177 Vince Viani 09/14/2000 06:45AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.