Hey Surfpunk!
Posted by: Popefreak ()
Date: August 30, 2000 12:26AM

What's up? I don't know if you saw my post last week about some new breed stuff from the last few years. So, I am going to repeat myself.

Athenaeum-Radiance If you don't have this, get it. I think you will love this. It came out a couple of years ago. Great pop-rock.

Naked-S/t Great disc. Maybe what Dare would sound like if they released Out of the Silence in the nineties. Not to say they sound like Dare, but the songs are mellow with strong vocals. I hope you understand that.

Big Wreck-In loving memory of..... This is pretty good too. I had to listen to it a few times. Good guitar work for a nineties melodic band. If you can find it cheap, get it.

Doubledrive-1000 Yard Stare This just came out last year. This has more of a Creed kind of sound. This guy has a great voice! Not necessarily melodic rock, but you are pretty open-minded. It is a great rock record. If you can find The singer's first band "Still Rain", buy them. Try ebay, or I can make you a copy.
Ok, that's it for now. Later,
Popefreak

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Hey Surfpunk!144 Popefreak 08/30/2000 12:26AM
RE: Hey Surfpunk! 96Da Punk!!08/30/2000 07:31AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.