Dennis DeYoung Interview
Posted by: Andrew ()
Date: April 25, 2000 09:32PM

I didn't want to enter the debate over who has the biggest Ego in Styx (in my opinion they ALL DO!!!!)
But in light of the debate raging over the DDY interview - let me say this.

These guys have all had their say in the band's future at one point.
They have all probably said and done the wrong things over the years and they all have made decisions that have pissed fans off one way or the other.

What I would like to say is that at this point in time, it seems to me that it is Dennis that has been the one let down by the band and in light of the many articles on Tommy and the current line up of Styx, I thought Dennis should get some online airtime. That's what I provided.
In 1990 I have no doubt that Tommy was the one feeling let down.

The band's history and animosity goes way back and that I am not getting into at all!

But I stand by my comment that Dennis came across as a genuine guy and his explination to me and you of events was told with a heavy heart.
I think the comment about bath water was said out of frustration. I am not here to defend DDY, but I didn't think twice about it.

Let Dennis get on with his thing and let the others tour as they feel.
I am a longtime Shaw, Gowan and Burtnik fan, so all the best to them.

Hope this does a little to ease the Styx tension!

Regards,
Andrew.

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Dennis DeYoung Interview232 Andrew 04/25/2000 09:32PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.