Iron Maiden Concert
Posted by: Snake65 ()
Date: August 18, 2000 08:19PM

I saw the IronMaiden/Queensryche/Rob Halford loast night at the PNC in New Jersey and let me tell you it was a great show!
Rob started things off proving he is still the "metal God". His voice was still in top form and he played a well balanced set with 5 new songs plus 1 from Fight and 5 or so Judas tunes. This should be the start of something great for Rob. Also give credit to his band which were a tight unit!
Queensryche had a lot to prove with me and many other fans. A few lackluster albums and the last few tours in which they avoided playing some "classic" stuff for a song like "disconnected"? Anyway by there set was over ( and for the first time in years having people begging for more) I knew they finally have read the message boards and seem to be back on track.
OK Iron Maiden...nuff said!! Great show...so much energy and showed why they never needed MTV, which Bruce went into 2 speeches on what I agree but use a different term :sheep! Though I wanted to hear Run to the Hills, with a band like Iron Maiden with a huge list of songs, some have to missed. Whoever went to this show was not ripped off..you got more than your moneys worth!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Iron Maiden Concert122 Snake65 08/18/2000 08:19PM
RE: Iron Maiden Concert/Attendance???? 73 Kieran 08/18/2000 10:44PM
RE: Iron Maiden Concert/Attendance???? 90 Snake65 08/19/2000 09:08AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.