van halen nonsense
Date: August 06, 2000 11:34PM

I'm sorry Andrew...and I know a lot of people love these Van Halen rumor tidbits BUT, doesn't anyone think it odd that the band could be planning this MAJOR tour without any management? Unless Wolfgang is working the phones booking it! ;)

So...the MTV Awards are coming and the VH fans are foaming at the mouth again...and once again, it will be another noshow just like the Grammies, July 4, Wolfgang's Bday, etc.

"But the remasters are coming"...I hear some saying...big deal! They're remastering EVERY old WB disc in their catalog, including stuff like Rod Stewart and Fleetwood Mac. Every really listen to those old WB CDs? They sound like shit.

Face it VH fans...you are being duped.

The band (epecially DLR) is not saying anything because they are getting the most publicity they ever had for doing NOTHING. This is one of THE biggest internet hoaxes ever and Michael Anthony is sitting back, sucking down a big ol' glass of Jack Daniels and laughing at all of this!

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
van halen nonsense193 wolfgang van halen 08/06/2000 11:34PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.