Ratt Stephen Pearcy/ New Muzik
Posted by: TFR ()
Date: August 06, 2000 06:17PM

Triple X Records and Stephen Pearcy's Top Fuel Records have just released their first of many. Vicious Delite re-release with new bonus tracks, street date 8/1/00. The next is the long awaited Stephen Pearcy "Before & Laughter" prt 1, street date 8/22/00. His touring band "Nitronic" to hit the road again in september. Also Pearcy/TFR & Triple X working on the first RATT tribute record, bands and artists for the late year release will kick everybody a new ass. Pearcy say's "I want to ask all the hard core and the people I like, see who has the balls." Let's talk about Dime Bag, Manson, Zake Wylde, Eve 6, Tommy Lee, The Torries, Rancid, Dio, Brian Setzer, Dee Snider, Roth, Dogg Star, Offspring, Kittie, Lief Garrett, I mean let's get a mix. Fuckin' Lemmy of Motorhead playing the Ratt songs that kick ass. We want the best hard fuckin' musicians and the new also. We want to make it different then the rest of the tribute c.d.'s out. We'll see, I'd like to see the best of the new and the people i admire do the ass kickin' ." Check out www.triplexrecords.com and www.topfuelrecords.com

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Ratt Stephen Pearcy/ New Muzik137 TFR 08/06/2000 06:17PM
Um, I don't get it. . . 89 Rogue 08/07/2000 02:43AM
RE: Um, I don't get it. . . 87 al 08/07/2000 07:10PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.