RE: Def Leppard Rocked
Posted by: Rocker Chic ()
Date: August 02, 2000 12:07AM

Saw them on 7/25 at PNC in NJ. The show was incredible, however, the sound mix wasn't the greatest. A little too heavy in the bass. I've seen other shows there and the sound is usually great, so I would guess that it was the Lep's sound crew.

Further down in the board, another fan commented on at what point Phil took his shirt off... Yep, right after the 2nd song! ;-)

The crowd in NJ was incredible! Dancing, singing, cheering, and *standing* throughout the entire show. I looked toward the back several times and not a single person in the amphitheater was seated... ever!

The crowd around us rapidly became pretty annoying, insisting on walking past us in the row even though it was drastically shorter to go in the opposite direction. I suppose if you are *beyond drunk* your distance perception will tend to be somewhat blurred. :-P

Just a brief comment on their look.... Joe's hair looked so much better longer and he looked somewhat younger with the darker color. Rick's hair is longer as well, and we all commented on it being the first time we saw him in pants and socks. :-) Phil and Viv look basically the same, but that's not a bad thing. And, my favorite, Sav, was looking great with the longer hair! He also was looking extremely happy since the recent birth of his child. (Congrats, Sav!)

All in all, it was a great Lep show... as usual. I would see them again in a heartbeat if given the chance.

Next stop... Night Ranger and Pat Benatar!

Rocker Chic

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Def Leppard Rocked 172 Jeff 07/31/2000 09:54PM
RE: Def Leppard Rocked 137 Eric 07/31/2000 10:31PM
RE: Def Leppard Rocked111 Rocker Chic 08/02/2000 12:07AM
RE: Def Leppard Rocked 102 Snake65 08/02/2000 10:11PM
RE: The Unband 158 Rocker Chic 08/02/2000 11:02PM
Leppard rock US shock!! 148Surfpunk08/03/2000 05:03AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.