Ratt' s "Pearcy", Muzik & Tour
Posted by: TFR ()
Date: July 30, 2000 05:21PM

Triple X Records and Ratt founder lead singer Stephen Pearcy's Top Fuel Records will release (2) c.d.'s in august 2000. The first is Vicious Delite (August 1) Vicious Delite'self titled debut is a powerhouse of straight-ahead guitar driven metal that will satisfy the melodic appetite of the Ratt fans and the quest for power chords and crunch of the fans into newer metal such as Pantera and the Step Kings. (August 25) will see the next release from Stephen Pearcy. "Before & Laughter", a (19) song comprehensive overview of the career of Stephen Pearcy, part 1. Going back to the Primitive garage demos by his pre Ratt, San Diego- based group Mickey Ratt. This best of covers the finest moments of early and live Ratt, Mickey Ratt, Arcade, Pearcy studio tapes and his post Ratt solo projects. Some of the songs on the new c.d. will include "Out of the Cellar", All shook Up, Cry in Time, Goodbye to you, Insatiable, Reckless, Dr. Rock, Tell the world, Mother Blues, Nothin to Lose and Round and Round (era 1983, before the band was signed to Atlantic Records) and more. Pearcy's touring band for 2000 "Nitronic" will again hit the road to promote the new releases. The band just finished a (2) month Tour and will start the second leg of the "Pure Hell Tour" in late september. For more information visit www.topfuelrecords.com or triplexrecords.com.
In other Pearcy/Ratt related news, it seems that Ratt (the band Pearcy founded back in the early 80's) are on the road for a small tour. With only (2) remaining members left in the band, Pearcy say's "Don't be fooled, this is not Ratt but an attempt to keep what was a great band and the history we had in their pocket's of greed. To mislead the real fans is all wrong, all this will come out in the wash, legally, in court. I was told I quite my own band because I didn't want to do some shows. Down to the slander and fraud from the band and management to the tour manager, for what? No integrity. I am way to busy to be bothered but this is total bull shit that continues to this day. I'm looking forward to the next "Nitronic" Tour and the c.d.'s out there so people can listen to the band I started (Ratt) in the raw, all on record. It's all good, the real shit". Also check mp3 for new songs and bands from Top Fuel Records.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Ratt' s "Pearcy", Muzik & Tour164 TFR 07/30/2000 05:21PM
RE: Ratt' s "Pearcy", Muzik & Tour 142 I wanna Know 07/31/2000 04:15PM
RE: Ratt' s "Pearcy", Muzik & Tour 77 ratt fan #1 08/01/2000 05:05AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.