Kane Roberts!!!!!!
Posted by: Derrick Dryves ()
Date: July 29, 2000 03:07AM

Hey guys, everybody on this board needs to up and get themselves a copy of KANE ROBERTS - SAINTS AND SINNERS from 1991. I got mine through ebay and it is one hell of a killer album. Every track is a melodic rock masterpiece with tons of Desmond Child big choruses and hooks. The ballads are killer but the rockers are 10 times better. "Fighter" has to be one of the best "You can do it..." songs since Surivior's "Eye of the Tiger". In case you don't know Kane, he was Alice Coopers muscledheaded guitarist. He also put out the recent Phoenix Down cd which is kind of a MR supergroup. Phoenix Down is pretty good. Too many ballads though...and some of the songs suffer from the alternative curse. But, most of the tunes are totally cool. Two songs: Rebel Heart and You ALways Want it are remakes of the best tracks on Saints and Sinners. Those songs are even better on the original album. Lots of production on S&S. Kane's voice is in the realm of Bon Jovi, Kip Winger and Paul Laine. The guitarwork is excellent as well...killer hooks, choruses...everything. There is no filler on this album and even the sleazy sex song is pretty good. One song is even written by Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora...a nice professional feel throughout. This is one of the best hard rock albums I own and is up there with the last 2 Danger Dangers and Jaded Heart and PC69 (the stuff I dig the most) Anyway, I couldn't find this CD anywhere so I had to go through ebay. Does anyone have the first Kane Roberts album? I wanna know what its like and where I might be able to get it.

Thanks! and keep rockin!
DD

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
Kane Roberts!!!!!!121 Derrick Dryves 07/29/2000 03:07AM
RE: Kane Roberts!!!!!! 77Robert07/29/2000 04:30AM
RE: Kane Roberts!!!!!! 81Jack07/30/2000 01:05PM
RE: Kane Roberts!!!!!!/Bon Jovi 83 dogga 07/30/2000 06:13PM
BTW... 84Jack07/31/2000 04:16AM
I want the links, please 104 runaway 08/04/2000 08:21AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.