speaking of Journey tributes.....
Posted by: Kevin ()
Date: July 26, 2000 05:02AM

to an extent, there already is one if you push it and combine the various songs over the years...

House of Shakira - Stone in Love (Japanese bonus track off the Lint cd...anybody actually have this???? I would LOVE to hear it...)
House of Shakira - Separate Ways (there is also a version by Captured, but is is better off forgotten...)
Sayit - Once You Love Somebody
Jorn Lande - Edge of the Blade (this should be interesting...one of my fav rockers)
Patty Smyth - Only the Young (not sure about this one.....she killed "Downtown Train" (the Rod Stewart cover) but did fairly good on Magnum's "Les Morts Dansant")
Collin Raye (?) - Open Arms (most people say this one isn't too bad..)
Jeff Scott Soto - Send Her My Love.....ok, he butchered the lyrics, but it survived mostly intact

.....and there are versions of The Storm with Chalfant and Rolie dueting on "Just the Same Way" and "Anytime" from their tour in '92.

and I'm sure I am forgetting some...
Kevin

P.S. Of course, picking a tracklisting that would be appropriate could be a problem...

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
FOREIGNER TRIBUTE ALBUM - is this the first one? 137 KAOS FAN 07/25/2000 05:32PM
speaking of Journey tributes.....83 Kevin 07/26/2000 05:02AM
Collin Raye's "Open Arms" is awesome 118 Bladesian 08/03/2000 02:51AM
RE: FOREIGNER TRIBUTE ALBUM - is this the first on 109 Melanie 07/29/2000 04:23AM
RE: FOREIGNER TRIBUTE ALBUM - is this the first on 82 Kevin 07/29/2000 04:59AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.