New MP3 soundbytes !
Posted by: DJ Klaus ()
Date: July 16, 2000 10:55PM

Hi folks,

big update on www.rocktracks.de - check out MP3 files of the following releases :

- Thin Lizzy Tribute - Killers On The Loose Again
Great tribute featuring Steve Overland, Dougie White, Billy Liesgang, Lea Hart, Paul Dianno, Bernie Shaw, Steve Grimmet,
Nicky Moore, Gary Barden and many more great musicians

- I-TEN - Taking A Clod Look
THE definition of AOR. Reissue on SongHausMusic with great remastered sound. Definately a must have, originally released
in 1983 containing the Top-Hit 'Alone' which became famous through HEART later

- King Kobra - Thrill Of A Lifetime
Another awesome album seeing the light of day again. With Mark Free on vocals this is another classic release from 1986
brought back by Axe Killer.

- Voodoo Hill - same
Forthcoming Frontiers Release featuring Glenn Hughes on vocals. Imagine his solo stuff gone a little more melodc rock. Try
before you buy

- Message - Lessons
Missed the Long Island Reissue ? This is your chance to grab the first MESSAGE release and a lot of (good) bonus stuff. The
band at that time featured Dean Fasano (PROPHET, TRIXTER), Richie Sambora and Alec Jon Such (both BON JOVI).
Among the songwriter are stars like Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora and Aldo Nova.

- Joe Lynn Turner
Straight ahead rock'n roll in typical Joe Lynn Turner / Rainbow / Whitesnake style. Rehearsed and recorded within 21 days
they 'captured the moment .... forever'. 'Midnight In Tokyo' is a killer.

- Melodica - Long Way From Home
Big disappointment due to aweful drum sound and production. The vocals sound off key and in many parts even misplaced. I
had a chance to listen to the instrumantal demo CD and this was awesome stuff, now ruined for the final release

- Angry Tears - same
Dropped by MTM this album featuring Jack Ponit isn't that bad. But it's no killer either. Good songs, but average production.
OK, nothing more, nothing less

- Le Roux - Live AOR
Good live album covering highlights off three studio releases.

I also uploaded some pictures of my USA vacation trip to the VISION section, featuring Bobby Barth, Guild Of Ages, Dave
Tedder, Roger from Wishing Well and Jamie from AOR-MAFIA ;-)

Take care and check out
DJ
www.rocktracks.de

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
New MP3 soundbytes !144 DJ Klaus 07/16/2000 10:55PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.