VH1 changing it's format
Posted by: Scott ()
Date: July 09, 2000 11:45AM

I'm sure you've all read the current "new" post regarding VH1 and it's announcement to change its format to focus on a more "mainstream" audience (a.k.a. Brintney Spears, bubblegum, ect). I think it's important that we let VH1 know that this is not something its "true" audience will accept. None of us want to see VH1 become another MTV.
Rock has made great strides to return to its 70's/80's form and VH1 has been very beneficial to that. To lose that now would be devestating. Now don't get me wrong, rock has always survived and always will. But for VH1 to "sell out" and become ANOTHER MTV just kills me. I watch VH1 because of the music, not to see "Beach Party Blowout Top 10 Countdown". I want to let VH1 know that we support the "current" format and at least let them know our dissatisfaction with the change. I want to send an email petition. If you would like to add your name to it, please email it to me at: Maddtatts@aol.com I will add your name to the list and email it to VH1. Thanks. for your time.

Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message
Options: ReplyQuote

SubjectViewsWritten ByPosted
VH1 changing it's format138 Scott 07/09/2000 11:45AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.